UX and Front-End Developer
Our Product Group team is growing and we’re hiring for our Lisbon, Portugal office.
Smart Governance is the most complete enterprise solution for decision-making ecosystems, supporting hierarchical decision-making processes and multiple board, committee, council and assembly meetings, allowing for greater agility in the decision-making process while eliminating the physical paper clutter and its logistics, time and resource consumption.
You can learn more about Smart Governance on its website.
The UX and Front-End Developer is responsible for combining the art of design with the art of programming by brainstorming the best possible user experience for our software, translating that to UI/UX design wireframes and in-turn to actual code and visual elements that implement the desired client-side user experience and how the application looks, behaves and works.
This person job is to work solo or in team to develop competitive and performant code and visual elements that provides quality with the best modern user experience – contributing with wit, craftsmanship, design and engineering skills to augment and continuously evolve our SMART GOVERNANCE.
- Work in a debt-free, solid, Founder lead company;
- Relaxed & informal office environment;
- Tech culture, as geek as it can get;
- Direct contact with senior team;
- Participation in Microsoft early-adoption programs;
- Being part of an international strategy;
- Directly influence the product roadmap;
- Access to Microsoft Band2, Raspberry Pi3 and LattePanda kits.
Skills and know-how requirements
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS, KnockoutJS and ReactJS
- Very good understanding of C#, T-SQL
- Good understanding of Schema less databases
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and Team Foundation Services
- Fair understanding of Microsoft cloud offering (Azure, Office 365)
The UX and Front-End Developer should also be able to communicate on the following languages:
- Portuguese and English speaking and writing and good communication skills.
Interested? Write us on how you believe you can contribute and don’t forget to attach your CV: email@example.com